Monday, February 28, 2011

Orange you glad to see me? No?



The Annoying Orange
Website: HERE
Youtube Channel: HERE



Well I don't like this series, that Orange god damn shits me up the wall. Sure he maybe be THE annoying orange but somehow he manages to work his insufferable magic and make me what to reach through the screen and turn that little bastard into orange juice. Maybe its his weedy grin with his awful yellow teeth or his narrow beady little eyes... ARGH I HATE HIM!!!

The Annoying orange is a very popular web-series on YouTube created by Dane Boedigheimer in 2008. With thousands of Subscribers that quickly amused over time the Annoying Orange is now currently the 8th most subscribed channel on YouTube . (Lord knows why). These videos are crazy popular with most videos reaching a million views within days of posting.

And with that horrible pun I'll just post some damn videos. Not in the mood to speak the praises of this.... Thing, Ugh, screw Journalistic integrity.









No comments:

Post a Comment